We are looking for correspondents for all WWE, NXT, Impact Wrestling, ROH, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report to email@example.com
Austin, Texas at Emo’s
Report by Dot Net reader “Vargaspub”
1. Barrett Brown defeated Terrale Tempo.
2. Fred Yehi defeated Curt Stallion and Gregory James in a Triple Threat match.
3. Ricky Starks, Aaron Solow, and Dirty Andy Dalton defeated The Boys (Dalton Castle’s Boys) and Jordan Len-X. Starks and Solow became #1 contenders for the tag team titles and Dalton became #1 contender for the sideshow championship. Apparently, this was a no DQ match because Shane Taylor ran in and took out The Boys (they were hardly in the ring) and became Len-X’s partner.
4. Carson defeated Davey Boy Smith, Jr. via ref distraction.
5. Rachel Ellering defeated Tessa Blanchard to retain the Lady of the Ring Championship. This was the first memorable match of the night. Lots of action. Would have been a great match but they spent quite a bit of time outside of the ring and it was difficult to see.
6. Jax Dane defeated Jeff Cobb in a Hoss match. Excellent match! Lots of spots that displayed their strength.
7. Jervis Cottonbelly defeated Scorpio Sky and Joey Ryan to retain the Sideshow Championship for Reddit. Another great match!
8. Broken Matt Hardy defeated Colt Cabana. Not much of a match. A bit of comedy but not much action. Leva Bates dressed as “Sister Nero” ran in to help Broken Matt.
9. John Morrison defeated Sammy Guevara and becomes the number one contender for the Ringmaster Title. Match of the night! Both guys were just killing it. Sammy Guevara will be a huge star some day.
10. Brian Cage defeated Matt Riddle to retain the Ringmaster Championship. Another excellent match! Cage moved like a cruiserweight and Riddle’s style is very unique.
Notes: I attended this show for free. Wrestle Circus gave out a few tickets for people who did not register for SXSW. Overall, it was a good show. Some excellent matches, especially Morrison vs. Guevara, but I can’t complain since it was free. The meet and greet was 20 bucks extra and it was worth it.