New Japan Pro Wrestling Wrestle Kingdom 11
Tokyo, Japan at the Tokyo Dome
Results by Dot Net staffer Zack Zimmerman
Michael Elgin won the New Japan Rumble before the show officially began.
1. Tiger Mask W (Kota Ibushi) beat Tiger the Dark (ACH).
2. RPG Vice (Baretta and Rocky Romero) defeated The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) to win the IWGP Jr. Tag Titles.
3. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi, Evil, and Sanada) won the NEVER 6-man Tag Team Titles in a gauntlet match over Satoshi Kojima, Ricochet, and David Finlay, Chaos (Will Ospreay, Jado, and Yoshi Hashi), and Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro, and Hangman Page).
4. Cody (Rhodes) over Juice Robinson.
5. Adam Cole won the ROH Championship from Kyle O’Reilly.
6. Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano won the IWGP Tag Team Championships in a match also involving Guerillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa) and GBH (Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma).
7. Hiromu Takahashi (f/k/a Kamaitachi) defeated Kushida to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship.
8. Hirooki Goto pinned Katsuyori Shibata to win the NEVER Openweight Championship.
9. Tetsuya Naito retained the IWGP Intercontinental Championship against Hiroshi Tanahashi.
10. Kazuchika Okada beat Kenny Omega to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.