By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
Tuesday’s NXT television show produced 695,000 viewers for USA Network. The viewership count was up from the 669,000 viewers who watched last week’s show.
Powell’s POV: NXT ran opposite an NBA playoff game that delivered 4.584 million viewers for TNT, and an NHL game that delivered 1.324 million viewers for NBC Sports Network. NXT officials should be pleased that the viewership number increased given that the NBA and NHL games both did well above the numbers they delivered the previous Tuesday.
Update: I mistakenly listed the NXT viewership number as 665,000 earlier. I have updated the number above to avoid further confusion.
Sports TV on Tuesday
* Nets-Bucks on TNT: 4.584 million viewers
* Olympic Trials on NBC: 3.027 million
* France-Germany on ESPN: 1.394 million
* Lightning-Islanders on NBCSN: 1.324 million
* Hungary-Portugal on ESPN: 752,000
* WWE NXT on USA: 695,000
* Cubs-Mets on ESPN: 624,000
— John Ourand (@Ourand_SBJ) June 16, 2021