We are looking for correspondents for all WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH, and Evolve live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report to email@example.com
WWE Live Event
Salisbury, Maryland at Wicomico Youth & Civic Center
Report by Dot Net reader Brandon Owens
I had second row seats and it was awesome. A few top sections were blocked off but it was pretty much a full house with maybe 2,000 or so in attendance.
1. The Usos beat Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The Usos won with a double superkick then top rope splash on Anderson. Split reaction.
2. Apollo Crews over Aiden English. Crews went over with a powerbomb.
3. The Shining Stars beat Sin Cara and Jack Swagger. The Shining stars won after a high/low on Swagger. Weak.
There was an interview on the video screen with Kofi Kingston, who said Big E was being inducted in Iowa Sports Hall of Fame, and Xavier Woods’s plane got delayed so he was alone. P.O.P. talk. Nice touch to the smaller house shows.
4. AJ Styles defeated Neville. A good match with Neville getting a lot of offense before Styles won with the Styles Clash. Afterward, AJ brought a little girl, who was wearing a John Cena shirt, into the ring. It got some applause from the crowd and then he put his shirt on her. Very cool.
5. Kofi Kingston defeated Erick Rowan (w/Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman). The best part of this was how much fun it looked like Bray was having. He was running around the ring messing with Kofi while basically laughing about it. Braun is huge up close.
6. Zach Ryder and Darren Young beat The Ascension. Nothing special.
7. Becky Lynch beat Natalya by submission. Natty is my favorite and she was like two feet from me. I told her to high five me and she yelled for me to stay out of her face. I told her I still loved her and she needs to leave Tyson, which got a little laugh out of her.
8. Dean Ambrose beat Seth Rollins to retain the WWE Championship. Ambrose won with Dirty deeds. A very good match for a house show. Dean gave my daughter a high five after the match and then spent ten minutes signing and taking pics at ringside.
The Best of The Boom features Jim Ross joining Jason Powell in this May 9, 2018 discussion regarding his relationship with Vince McMahon, why Vince sticks with Roman Reigns, how Triple H has changed over the years, and more. New episodes of the Boom are typically available mid-week...