Axl Rotten died from an accidental overdose

An autopsy confirmed that Axl Rotten (a/k/a Brian Knighton) died from an accidental drug overdose, according to BaltimoreSun.com. Knighton died on February 4 in a McDonald’s restaurant bathroom located in Linthicum, Maryland. He was 44.

Powell’s POV: Sadly, the cause of death is not a surprise given that he was found with drug paraphernalia and had a history of substance abuse issues.


Readers Comments (1)

  1. Why do we put the word “accidental” in when somebody overdoses on drugs? You’re taking a chemical concoction that in all likelihood WILL kill you one way or another. “Accidental” would imply somebody strapped him down to the bed and stuck heroin needle in his arm against his will.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.