WWE Live Event
Report by Dot Net reader Ross I.
1. A.J. Styles beat The Miz. Great reaction for A.J. Solid match that saw Miz tap out to the Calf Crusher.
2. The Dudley Boyz beat Heath Slater and Adam Rose. The Dudleyz played total faces here despite turning heel this week. They hit all their signature spots and put Rose away with the 3D.
3. Baron Corbin beat Fandango and Viktor in a Triple Threat Match. Fandango played the valiant babyface for the match. He hit the Falcon Arrow on Viktor only to have Corbin toss him out of the ring to steal the pin.
4. Neville and Kane beat Luke Harper and Erik Rowan. Pops for all four competitors. The Wyatts beat down Neville for an extended time until the hot tag to Kane. He chokeslammed Harper and Neville hit Red Arrow for the win.
5. Natalya, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks beat Cameron, Naomi, and Tamina. Decent match with all six women getting in on the action. Sasha submitted Naomi with the Banks Statement.
6. The Lucha Dragons beat Los Matadores. Big pop for the Lucha Dragons. Lots of high flying action. Kalisto hit Salida Del Sol on one of the Matadores followed by the Senton Bomb from Sin Cara for the win.
7. Chris Jericho beat Bray Wyatt (w/Braun Strowman). Strowman is HUGE in person. He got involved a few times in the match. Jericho eventually threw Wyatt into Strowman and hit the Codebreaker for the pin.
This was a fun show with a great effort from all the talent involved. My wife and I sat 6 rows back from ringside and had a great view of everything.
We are looking for correspondents for all WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH, Evolve, and GFW live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report to email@example.com
The new edition of the Pro Wrestling Boom Podcast with Jason Powell and guest Jim Ross on his role in AEW, Tony Khan as a leader, whether Ross knew Shawn Spears was going to hit Cody with a chair shot to the head, working with Excalibur and Alex Marvez, his new book and speaking engagement deal, and much more... Search "Pro Wrestling Boom" in Apple Podcasts or any podcast app to subscribe.