By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, AEW, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to firstname.lastname@example.org
NXT Live Event
Seattle, Washington at Paramount Theatre
Report by Dot Net reader Lawrence M from Tacoma
1. “Fashion Police” Tyler Breeze and Fandango defeated “The Outliers” Dan Matha and Riddick Moss.
2. Dominik Dijakovic defeated Isaiah “Swerve” Scott. A great reaction for Swerve, as he wrestled on the indies around here and is billed as from being from Tacoma, Washington. Dijakovic suffered a nasty cut above his eye. The match was stopped for a little bit for the doctor to look at it. The match restarted and the cut got worse. I’d be surprised if he is cleared for the rest of the tour and maybe even Wednesday’s television show. They changed out the ring mat after this so we had a delay.
3. Tegan Nox and Candice LeRae defeated Aaliyah and Vanessa Borne.
4 Kassius Ohno defeated Bronson Reed. After the match, Ohno ran down the NXT roster, saying he went to NXT UK because he needed competition. This brought out Matt Riddle, who hit the Bro To Sleep. He said he was gonna pound everyone in the crowd and went into the crowd. The ring announcer told us this would be shown on NXT TV this week
5. Damian Priest defeated Pete Dunne. Match of the night. It drew a couple “this is awesome” chants.
6. Shayna Baszler defeated Dakota Kai to retain the NXT Women’s Championship.
7. Finn Balor and The Street Profits defeated “The Undisputed Era” Bobby Fish, Kyle O’Reilly, and Roderick Strong. Afterward, Balor thanked the crowd and put over the Profits, as this is their last NXT tour. The Profits got on the mic and thanked everyone and took a bow.
Overall a good show. It lacked some star power, but everyone worked hard. This show was in a theatre so the ring was on the stage. The majority of the lower seats were filled but most of the upper mezzanine was empty.