By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to firstname.lastname@example.org
WWE Live Event
White Plains, New York at Westchester County Center
Results courtesy of PWTorch.com
1. The Usos defeated Sheamus and Cesaro to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Titles.
2. Nikki Cross defeated Peyton Royce.
3. Naomi beat Billie Kay.
4. Mustafa Ali, Jeff Hardy, and The Miz beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Rusev, and Samoa Joe.
5. R-Truth (w/Carmella) defeated Andrade (w/Zelina Vega) to retain the U.S. Title.
6. Asuka wrestled Mandy Rose to a no contest due to Asuka suffering an injury.
7. Kevin Owens and A.J. Styles beat Daniel Bryan and Rowan.
NEW: Help support ProWrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at ProWrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.
The Pro Wrestling Boom Podcast with Jason Powell features Ring of Honor's PJ Black discussing the ROH Pure Title tournament beginning on ROH Wrestling TV this weekend, ROH's COVID-19 safety precautions, his run in WWE as Justin Gabriel with The Nexus, wrestling as The Bunny, and more...