By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to firstname.lastname@example.org
WWE Live Event
Salisbury, Maryland at WYCC
Report by Dot Net reader Brandon Owens
1. The Revival beat Bobby Roode and Chad Gable Gable to retain the Raw Tag Titles. Scott Dawson rolled up Roode and held the ropes for the pin. This was the match of the night without a doubt. The crowd was very hot for this one. Dash Wilder was great at getting heat and everyone was really into the near falls.
2. Natalya submitted Lacey Evans with the Sharpshooter. Dana Brooke guest referee. A decent match, but I was very disappointed we didn’t get Alexa Bliss like the recent other house shows.
3. Heavy Machinery defeated The Ascension. Meh. I like The Ascension, but I think I was the only one. Most of the crowd was into Otis, especially after he did the worm.
4. Bayley and Sasha Banks beat Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan (w/Liv Morgan) to retain the WWE Women’s Tag Titles. Bayley performed a Bayley to Belly on Logan for the win. A good match with the crowd loving the champs.
5. IC champ Finn Balor defeated Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush. Balor won with a Coup de Grace on Rush. Lio came out first and got the “what?” treatment until saying he was glad he got out of Maryland, then he was hated. The match was fine.
Elias was set up in the ring. He did his schtick where he was going to leave and then Apollo Crews came out and the started a duet of Sweet Child O’ Mine. Elias attacked. Apollo got the better of it. Drew McIntyre beat down Apollo on the ramp, then came to the ring and made an open challenge.
6. Drew McIntyre defeated Dean Ambrose. McIntyre won with the Claymore kick. Nice match. Everyone was behind Dean. A “thank you Dean” chant tried to break out afterwards.
7. Braun Strowman beat Baron Corbin in a No DQ match. They had kendo sticks and used the ring steps. Corbin put Braun through a table in the corner, but Braun came back and power slammed Baron on a table to win.
A really good show. Maybe 1,500 in attendance. It was odd that Byron Saxton was the ring announcer and emcee though.
NEW: Help support ProWrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at ProWrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.