By Jason Powell, Prowrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to email@example.com
WWE Live Event
Reading, Pennsylvania at Santander Arena
Report by Dot Net reader Dave Lingman
Attendance: Concessions were told to expect 2,300
1. Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jeff Hardy, Rusev, and Shelton Benjamin in a four-way to retain for the U.S. Title. Chairs, a kendo stick, and a table were used was weapons. Nakamura pins Hardy in approximately 13:00.
2. Andrade Almas beat Sin Cara. Almas with a clean pin at 12:00.
3. Asuka, Becky Lynch and Nikki Cross beat Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, and Lana. Asuka made Lana tap at 9:00.
4. New Day defeated Sanity in a six-man tag match. New Day used their finisher for the clean win at approximately 20:00.
There was a 20 minute intermission
5. The Bludgeon Brothers defeated The Usos and “The Bar” Sheamus and Cesaro in a Triple Threat to retain the Smackdown Tag Titles. Harper pinned Jey Uso in 16:00 with a clothesline.
6. Carmella defeated Naomi to retain for the Smackdown Women’s Title. Carmella won with a roll-up and her feet on the ropes at 8:00
7. Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles defeated The Miz and Samoa Joe. Before the match, Miz cut a Rick Rude promo by saying, “What I want now is for all of you fat, out of shape, SummerSlam sweathogs to be quiet while I take my robe off.” Bryan and Styles won in approximately 18:00.
NEW: Help support Prowrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at Prowrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.
The Best of The Boom features Jim Ross joining Jason Powell in this May 9, 2018 discussion regarding his relationship with Vince McMahon, why Vince sticks with Roman Reigns, how Triple H has changed over the years, and more. New episodes of the Boom are typically available mid-week...