House of Hardcore
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at 2300 Arena
Report by Dot Net reader John Ginder
1. Robbie E beat Lance Anoai. Robbie was a surprise. After match, Santino Marella delivered the Cobra to Robbie E.
2. Alex Reynolds beat John Silver and Pat Buck in a three-way.
3. Vik Dalishus, Eddie Kingston, and TJ Marcone defeated Team Tremendous and Conor Braxton.
4. Chris Hero beat Tony Nese.
5. Brian Myers and Swoggle defeated Torito and Underground Luchadore. In a surprise, Matt Striker was under the Underground Luchadore mask. Ryback came out and cleared the ring of Myers and Swoggle, hitting Shellshocked on Swoggle.
6. Ricochet beat Sami Callihan. I overheard many in the crowd saying that this was the match of the night.
7. Broken Matt Hardy (w/Senior Benjamin, The Scribe, and Rebecca) beat Tommy Dreamer. Earlier in the evening, Dreamer addressed the crowd to let them know that Terry Funk would not be in his corner due to the health reasons. Surprises included Joey Styles, Belah McGuillicuty, The Sandman,
and Bubba Ray Dudley.
Bubba addressed the crowd, which resulted in the announcement of House of Hardcore’s first ever steel cage match on Friday, December 16th when House of Hardcore turns to the 2300 Arena.
The Best of The Boom features Tony Schiavone joining Jason Powell in this May 30, 2018 discussion in which he looks back on when he went to Ric Flair's house for his first pro wrestling assignment, his year with WWE, his one appearance for TNA Impact Wrestling, and more...