By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
Impact Wrestling issued the following press release regarding ticket information for the Bound For Glory event that will be held on October 20 in Chicago, Illinois at Odeum Expo Center.
CHICAGO – IMPACT Wrestling today announced ticket details for the annual pay-per-view extravaganza Bound For Glory, which will be held on Sunday, October 20, at the Odeum Expo Center just outside Chicago, Ill., and will air live exclusively on pay-per-view.
Titanium ($300), front-row ($100) and Golden Circle floor ticket ($60) packages will go on sale starting today, Friday, August 8, at 12:00 p.m. ET atwww.impactwrestling.com.
Titanium tickets are limited and will include:
- Admission to the monthly IMPACT Plus live special Prelude To Glory, presented by Wrestling Travel, on Friday, October 18 at Palais Royale in South Bend, Indiana
- Admission to All Glory fan interaction event on Saturday, October 19 at 115 Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park, Illinois, including autographs and photos with IMPACT Wresting stars and Knockouts
- Early admission with front-row-seats to Bound For Glory on Sunday, October 20 at the Odeum Expo Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Five autographed 8×10 photos of current stars
- Titanium room access for the first-ever IMPACT Trade & Treats where fans can trade photos with other Titanium ticketholders with treats provided
- Ringside photo taken by IMPACT Wrestling’s professional photographer
- Exclusive photo-ops
- Commemorative, autographed Bound For Glory mounted poster
- Post-show meet & greet
- 10 percent discount on all merchandise purchased Friday to Sunday
- More surprises
General admission tickets will go on sale this Monday, August 12, at 12:00 p.m. ET, and will be available for just $25.
The three-hour spectacular takes place on October 20 at 8:00 p.m. ET and will be available on all major pay-per-view distributors, including DISH, DirecTV, iN Demand, Vubiquity, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, Sasktel, and streamed live globally onIMPACT Plus and the FITE.tv app.
Presented by Anthem Sports & Entertainment, a global multi-platform media company, IMPACT Wrestling’s Bound For Glory will feature all the top IMPACT Wrestling stars, including World Champion Brian Cage, Rob Van Dam, Rhino, Sami Callihan, Moose, Michael Elgin, Eddie Edwards, Rich Swann, the high-flying X-Division, plus the Knockouts, including Champion Taya Valkyrie, Tessa Blanchard, Rosemary, Jordynne Grace, Madison Rayne, Su Yung and Tenille Dashwood.
Bound For Glory marks the second time an IMPACT Wrestling pay-per-view event emanates from the Chicago area, as the 20,000+ square foot Odeum Expo Center plays host to the organization’s biggest show of the year.
For more information, visit www.impactwrestling.com.
Powell’s POV: Chicago is going to be flooded with pro wrestling events. Everyone from Impact to WWE to AEW to MLW will be running events in the pro wrestling hotbed city. It is worth noting that LAX is not amongst the advertised talent in the press release due to their free agent status.