By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to email@example.com
WWE Live Event
Glens Falls, New York at Cool Insuring Arena
Results courtesy of WrestlingInc.com
1. “New Day” Big E and Xavier Woods (w/Kofi Kingston) defeated The B-Team. Kingston announced that he would not be wrestling due to injury.
2. Asuka and Kairi Sane defeated WWE Women’s Tag Champions “The IIconics” Peyton Royce and Billie Kay in a non-title match
3. Chad Gable defeated Shelton Benjamin.
4. Chad Gable defeated Buddy Murphy.
5. Matt Hardy and Ali defeated The Authors of Pain.
6. Aleister Black defeated Randy Orton.
7. Ember Moon defeated Charlotte Flair and Liv Morgan in a Triple Threat.
8. Finn Balor beat Dolph Ziggler to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
NEW: Help support Prowrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at Prowrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.
The new edition of the Pro Wrestling Boom Podcast with Jason Powell features Ricky Starks on his NWA run, doing enhancement work for WWE, leaving NOLA due to Hurricane Katrina, the January 24 NWA Hard Times PPV on FITE.TV, his relationship with Nick Aldis, and much more...