By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for correspondents for all WWE, NXT, Impact Wrestling, ROH, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
NXT TV Taping
Winter Park, Florida at Full Sail University
Results courtesy of Jacob Cohen
Beth Phoenix joined the broadcast team.
1. Trevor Lee beat Shane Strickland (possibly a dark match).
The Viking Raiders tried to relinquish the NXT Tag Titles, but ended up accepting a challenge from the Street Profits for later in the show.
2. Keith Lee defeated Cezar Bononi.
3. Kushida defeated Kona Reeves. Drew Gulak scouted the match.
4. Vanessa Borne defeated Jessie.
5. The Viking Raiders fought The Street Profits to a no-contest in an NXT Tag Title match. The Forgotten Sons interfered, then Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan got involved in a brawl. The Viking Raiders ended up saluting the crowd and leaving the tag titles in the ring.
6. Xia Li defeated Rachel Evers.
The Undisputed Era came out for a promo. Adam Cole said they are stronger than ever. He said he will take the NXT Title, and Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly will win the NXT Tag Titles at Takeover (no date listed). Johnny Gargano came out and said Cole can have a title shot, but he knows he can’t beat him on his own. Cole noted that he won the first fall at the last Takeover, while Gargano countered that he won the match. Matt Riddle ran out and attacked Roderick Strong, then Gargano and Riddle cleared the ring.
7. Mansoor defeated Sean Maluta.
Velveteen Dream came out for a promo. Tyler Breeze interrupted him and said he wants an NXT North American Title shot. Dream said the line starts outside, but he could take a selfie with him. They posed for the selfie and then Breeze hit Dream.
8. Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel beat Team 3.0.
It was announced that Undisputed Era, Street Profits, Burch and Lorcan, and The Forgotten Sons will meet in a four-way for the NXT Tag Titles at Takeover.
9. Candice LeRae beat Reina Gonzalez. Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir, and Jessamyn Duke attacked LeRae afterward. Io Shirai made the save with a kendo stick.
10. Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly defeated Johnny Gargano and Matt Riddle with help from Adam Cole and Roderick Strong.
11. Mia Yim defeated Bianca Belair.
12. Kushida defeated Drew Gulak. Gulak claimed he kicked out at two.
13. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch fought The Forgotten Sons to a no-contest when the Street Profits interfered. The Forgotten Sons attacked the other teams with chairs, then Undisputed Era ran in and beat down The Forgotten Sons and used a ladder.
NEW: Help support ProWrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at ProWrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.
The new edition of the Pro Wrestling Boom Podcast with Jason Powell features Vice TV's "Dark Side of the Ring" executive producers Evan Husney and Jason Eisner discussing the March 24 second season premiere focusing on the Benoit family tragedy, plus their pro wrestling fandom, the show's name and origins, highlights of season two, Chris Jericho becoming the narrator, and much more...