By Jason Powell, Prowrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to email@example.com
WWE Live Event
Winnipeg, Manitoba at Bell MTS Place
Report by Dot Net reader Tyler Penner
1. Sheamus and Cesaro defeated Kofi Kingston and Big E to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship. Sheamus pinned Big E after a Brogue Kick, after E launched Kofi into Cesaro on the outside.
Jeff Hardy was introduced, and promptly put into the Coquina Clutch by Samoa Joe. Joe then cut the “drink responsibly” promo before heading backstage.
2. Charlotte defeated Asuka. Charlotte won after reversing a roll-up. Charlotte cut a pre-match promo about TLC, and not having to be naughty or nice, because she can use tables, ladders and chairs on Asuka. No mention of Becky.
3. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows defeated the Colons Anderson and Gallows won after a Magic Killer.
4. Jeff Hardy defeated Samoa Joe. Joe pulled out a four-pack of beer from under the ring, ran down Canadian beer, and said they should do what Jeff normally does – drink and forget what happened. Joe took a swig of beer, then was hit with the “Stunner of Fate” splash combo finisher. Jeff spent plenty of time signing autographs and taking pictures around ringside before intermission.
5. Lana defeated Peyton Royce. Lana won via crucifix-to-sunset flip pin. She was immediately challenged…
6. Lana defeated Billie Kay. Lana won again via schoolgirl immediately.
7. Rusev defeated Shinsuke Nakamura by DQ in a United States Championship. Nakamura escaped the pre-Accolade stomp and low-blowed Rusev. Following the match, Rusev superkicked a charging Nakamura before posing with the title.
8. AJ Styles defeated The Miz. After the opening bell, Miz grabbed a mic and said there would be no AJ chants tonight, then saying only one – the one that was the response to none. He then ran down the fans before telling them to be silent as he disrobed and showed us what a real man looks like. As he disrobed, AJ got ahold of the robe, headband and glasses and put them on. Styles won with the Phenomenal Forearm in a 19-minute main event.
In all, an alright show. No New Day promo and no Xavier Woods, Carmella, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Andrade Almas hurt a bit. Hopefully they’re flying this weekend, as Calgary is the next stop, 12-plus hours west, followed by Ontario, CA on Monday and Smackdown in Las Vegas on Tuesday.
NEW: Help support Prowrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at Prowrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.