By Haydn Gleed, Prowrestling.net Staffer (@haydngleed)
The following are the results of the NXT UK television shows that aired Thursday, November 28 on WWE Network.
1. Xia Brookside and Miller McKenzie defeated Charlie Morgan and Killer Kelly.
2. Eddie Dennis defeated Ashton Smith.
3. Joseph Conners defeated Saxon Huxley.
4. Pete Dunne defeated Jordan Devlin to retain the WWE UK Championship.
1. Tyler Bate defeated Joe Coffey via DQ.
2. Ligero defeated Dan Maloney.
3. James Drake and Zach Gibson defeated Amir Jordan and Kenny Williams,
4. Rhea Ripley defeated Toni Storm to become the NXT UK Women’s Champion,
Gleed’s Ramblings: Two entertaining shows that flew by. Both shows were somewhat wrestling heavy and light on storyline developments, but show one culminated with a great match between Pete Dunne and Jordan Devlin, which had some build, and show two had the final of the WWE UK Women’s Championship tournament. So with that in mind it felt like two shows that showcased the ending of feuds or stories and shows the way NXT UK is being booked to feel like every show matters. Darren Gutteridge and I will be recording full review audios for ProWrestling.net Members that will be available later today.
NEW: Help support Prowrestling.net when you shop Amazon by starting your online Amazon shopping at Prowrestling.net/amazon. You are not charged extra, but we receive a small and very helpful commission on everything you purchase. Thanks for thinking of us every time you shop at Amazon.
The Pro Wrestling Boom Podcast with Jason Powell features Kenny Herzog discussing his journalism career, his new Outside Interference podcast, doing a feature story on CM Punk, pro wrestling in the pandemic, WWE talk on Retribution, The Hurt Business, Roman Reigns as a heel, and much more...