By Jason Powell, ProWrestling.net Editor (@prowrestlingnet)
We are looking for reports on all WWE, NXT, ROH, Impact Wrestling, MLW, Evolve, and other notable live events. If you attend a show, you are encouraged to send a report or even basic results to firstname.lastname@example.org
F1rst Wrestling “Blood,Sweat and Beers II”
Minneapolis, Minnesota at Bauhaus Brew Labs
Report by Dot Net reader Jason Biagi
1. Darrion Monroe pinned Kyle Pro. Monroe won after reversing a torture rack into a roll-up.
2. Solo Darling beat Kara Noia. Darling went over by submission with a cloverleaf.
3. Kip Sabian pinned JDX. Sabian with a rope-assisted roll-up
4. Wildcat, Thunder Frog, and Jake (a Bauhaus employee) beat Bill Williams, Kal Creed, and Brandon Gore. Jake pinned Williams after a Stunner.
5. Arik Cannon pinned Jimmy Havoc in a No Disqualification match. Havoc hit a Canadian Destroyer on a pile of tacks. Cannon responded with an exploder suplex through a wooden plank. Havoc went for the Acid Rainmaker, but Cannon countered with a backslide for the win. Cannon and Havoc were both bloody and toasted each other with Bauhaus’ best afterwards.
Intermission to clean up the ring.
6. Gangrel and Glacier beat Darin Corbin and Heavy Metal Lore. Glacier and Gangrel were opponents at the beginning but Corbin and Lore interrupted. Gangrel hit the Impaler DDT on Corbin for the win.
Penelope Ford was scheduled to wrestle NWA Women’s Champion Allysin Kay, but Kay was unavailable due to travel issues. Ford called out any diva to fight her. Of course, Joey Ryan came out to accept.
7. Penelope Ford pinned Joey Ryan. The usual lollipop exchange ended with Ford using a Lethal Injection for the win.
8. “Best Friends” Chuck Taylor and Trent Barreta beat “The Flip Brothers” Airwolf and Angel Dorado. Tag team insanity ended with a Chuckie T piledriver on Dorado followed by a Dudebuster/double stomp for the win.
The Best of The Boom features Jim Ross joining Jason Powell in this May 9, 2018 discussion regarding his relationship with Vince McMahon, why Vince sticks with Roman Reigns, how Triple H has changed over the years, and more. New episodes of the Boom are typically available mid-week...