DJZ issues statement on injury and colon surgery

DJZ (Michael Paris) issued a statement via social media explaining that underwent emergency colon surgery after taking a 450 splash during a match in Tijuana, Mexico on Wednesday. He was told there was an 80 percent chance for success and a 20 percent chance that he would need to wear colostomy bag for the rest of his life. Fortunately, the surgery went well. Read his full statement at

Powell’s POV: It’s quite the horrific tale and one can only hope that he makes a quick and full recovery. My best wishes to him.


Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.