Axl Rotten died from an accidental overdose
An autopsy confirmed that Axl Rotten (a/k/a Brian Knighton) died from an accidental drug overdose, according to BaltimoreSun.com. Knighton died on February 4 in a McDonald's restaurant bathroom located in Linthicum, Maryland. He was 44.
Powell's POV: Sadly, the cause of death is not a surprise given that he was found with drug paraphernalia and had a history of substance abuse issues.
RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE:
READ OUR INSIDER NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! BECOME A MEMBER FOR JUST $7.50 A MONTH (or less with a year-long sub) - GET THE FIRST LOOK AT EXCLUSIVE INSIDER DOT NET NEWS, TONS OF EXCLUSIVE AUDIO CONTENT, MEMBER MESSAGE BOARD ACCESS, START YOUR OWN BLOG, AND VIEW THE SITE WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING: SIGN ME UP (or MORE INFO)
RELATED ARTICLES FROM MGID AFFILIATE SITES...
From Around the Web