6/6 ROH in Carbondale results: Adam Cole defends the ROH Title against the winner of a six-man scramble, Michael Bennett vs. Delirious, Michael Elgin vs. Jimmy Jacobs
Ring of Honor "Road to Best in the World" night one
Carbondale, Illinois at SIU Student Center
Results courtesy of PWPonderings.com
1. Tommaso Ciampa beat Ethan Page.
2. ACH beat Cedric Alexander, Silas Young, Matt Taven, Kyle O'Reilly, and Caprice Coleman in a six-man scramble to earn an ROH Title shot by pinning Alexander.
3. Bobby Fish beat Romantic Touch.
4. The Briscoe Brothers over Tadarius Thomas and B.J. Whitmer.
5. Jay Lethal defeated Cheeseburger to retain the ROH TV Title.
6. Michael Bennett (w/Maria) beat Delirious.
7. Michael Elgin over Jimmy Jacobs.
8. Adam Cole beat ACH to retain the ROH Championship.
RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE:
READ OUR INSIDER NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! BECOME A MEMBER FOR JUST $7.50 A MONTH (or less with a year-long sub) - GET THE FIRST LOOK AT EXCLUSIVE INSIDER DOT NET NEWS, TONS OF EXCLUSIVE AUDIO CONTENT, MEMBER MESSAGE BOARD ACCESS, START YOUR OWN BLOG, AND VIEW THE SITE WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING: SIGN ME UP (or MORE INFO)
RELATED ARTICLES FROM MGID AFFILIATE SITES...
From Around the Web